Surprise your loved one with a one-of-a-kind romantic date for two at Indraloka Animal Sanctuary. Dine inside Indraloka’s newly restored (and heated!) historic barn surrounded by portraits of the animals that call Indraloka home.
Saturday, February 13th, 2021
Afternoon -or- Evening
Indraloka Animal Sanctuary
Your experience includes:
- A delicious 4-course plant-based meal prepared by Chef Donna Vannan. Click here to see the menu!
- Chocolate covered strawberries.
- A rustic, romantic setting with music elevates your experience and celebrates your love.
- A full tour of the sanctuary where you will interact with the cows, horses, sheep, goats, pigs, and birds of Indraloka.
- A gift for each couple valued at $200!
This all-inclusive package is a bargain at $150 per person. Have questions? Check out our FAQ page for more info.
Reservations are available for the afternoon or evening. Only 14 seats are available for each time- so book now before they book up!
Important Note: All guests will be required to follow our COVID-19 guidelines throughout the event. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 information page.